This OEM software may be installed as a full version on any PC and will overwrite all previous files.
Contents of the Package:
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Reinstallation CD (Dell version) works on all brands of systems or custom built systems. The disk is a reinstallation CD, but it installs the complete program on any computer. -Unique Product Key and certificate of authenticity license which will validate with Microsoft and activate.
Windows 7 Professional includes all the Home Premium features you love and the business features your work demands. Connect to company networks easily and more securely and share files across the various PCs in your home. In addition, run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode and recover your data easily with automatic back-ups to your home or business network.
Take a look at these highlighted features in Windows 7 Professional:
- Run many existing productivity and business programs designed for Windows XP—additional necessary software is available for download, free-of-charge from Microsoft
- Back up your files to an external hard drive, secondary hard drive, writable CD or DVD, or to a network location
- Find virtually anything on your PC—from documents to photos to e-mail
- Take advantage of the powerful diagnostics and troubleshooters built into Action Center to resolve many computer problems on your own
- Use HomeGroup to connect your PCs running Windows 7 to a single printer
- Interact with any compatible device connected to your computer—see device pictures and status and run common tasks from a single window
Windows 7 Professional has everything you need for work and home.
- Simplify everyday tasks: find something instantly, compare documents side-by-side, or easily back-up your complete system over a network
- Enjoy a PC that works the way you want it to; supports 64-bit technologies and offers XP Mode for your business productivity applications
- Make new things possible: watch Internet TV, pause, rewind, and record TV or use Touch to interact with your PC in new ways
- This product includes both 32- and 64-bit versions. Learn more.
- Recommended for businesses
- 90 days of Microsoft Support Services included: click here for detail
1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit); for the download version, an additional 3 GB is required
Memory Required1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
Video cardDirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or later driver
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- Music and sound require audio output
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.